The Head Office for Charm Diamond Centres (CJ Limited) is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team at our location in Dartmouth, NS.
In business since 1972, CJ Limited is the largest independently owned Canadian Jewellery Company and a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, operating over 80 stores from coast to coast.
It is our passion for people and jewellery that has lead to our success and we seek like-minded individuals who share our excitement and enthusiasm to join our team.
The Administrative Assistant supports Merchandise Category Buyers with general administrative duties including: Data Entry, Product Data Maintenance, Sample Management, Purchase Order Administration, and general clerical tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Accurate and fast keyboarding
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Effective and friendly oral and written communication style
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Paid Vacation
- Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Parking Provided
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Work Options: Hybrid opportunities available(home/office), Flexible start/end times within regular office hours, Monday to Friday
If you are self-motivated and organized and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online by sending your resume and cover letter by the end of the day on Friday, December 2, 2022.
CJ Limited is an equal-opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities with the recruitment and selection process.