A career at Charm Diamond Centres is about celebrating the special moments in life,
We are there along the way as our customers become engaged, celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, and many more of life's milestones. These moments inspire us to make meaningful connections by providing an extraordinary personal shopping experience for each and every customer. We are honoured to help our fellow Canadians celebrate life's most special moments and turn those moments into lasting memories.
Do you want to join us in helping Canadians celebrate life's most special moments? We're growing and looking for dynamic and passionate Part-Time Sales Associates to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Create extraordinary shopping experiences by providing professional sales and service to all customers
- Understand and strive to exceed all company sales standards
- Maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
- Handle minor in-store repairs and jewellery cleaning
- Participate in and complete our customized training programs
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- The ability to work as part of a team and promote a positive work culture
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- A desire to build relationships and make connections with our customers
- Positivity, integrity, and a professional appearance
- The dedication to meet performance targets in a sales-driven environment
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive employee training program
- Competitive compensation, including a base hourly wage plus commission
- Industry-leading incentives and prizes
- Flexible hours
- Group health and dental benefits
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount
- Opportunity for career development (Manager in Training program)
If you are a dynamic and outgoing individual who is passionate about jewellery and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online or in-person with the store manager.
CJ Ltd is proudly Canadian family-owned and operated and a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies program. With over 80 stores across the country (Charm Diamond Centres, Crescent Gold & Diamonds, and Ben Moss Jewellers), we are an equal-opportunity employer and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities for the recruitment and selection process.