Store Team Leader (Summerside Store) FULL-TIME
FULL TIME STORE TEAM LEADER
A Little Bit About Us
Maritime Beauty was founded in 1966 as a full-service professional beauty supply distributor for the Maritime Provinces. Our organization has seen extraordinary growth over the years and is proud to be an industry leader in the Maritimes representing numerous top professional lines. We currently have a store network of 17 locations in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
The ability of Maritime Beauty to remain competitive and successful in today’s world is directly attributable to our employees. We value our employees and strive to offer an environment of challenge, continued growth and learning opportunities.
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Summerside store team. The Team Leader provides directon and support to our Store Associates & oversees the daily retail store operations. Our ideal candidate has a solid work ethic, collaborative attitude, has natural leadership skills, is extremely organized, enjoys routine, yet can switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Manage all aspects of store operations to protect resources and maximize sales results
- Create & foster a respectful and supportive environment for employees and clients
- Inspire your employees to make each client’s visit a delightful and memorable customer service experience
- Provide feedback, coaching, mentoring, and accountability to all employees
- Support the store’s recruiting and hiring process, onboarding training, and overall performance management activities.
- Follow established merchandising practices
- Ensure all Health & Safety protocols are followed
- Proactively seek & support ongoing learning and development
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers
- Demonstrate our company culture and values
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications & Core Competencies
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Hair, Esthetic, or other industry license is a plus
- 3 years + of customer service/ retail sales experience and 1 year + of management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to shift priorities as required
- Proven capability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Desire to continuously learn, develop and educate team members to reach departmental goals
- Solid technical aptitude
- Positive and motivated attitude
Location: 478 Granville St, Summerside, PE C1N 4K6.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week), Permanent.
Schedule/Store Hours: Must be available to work weekdays & weekends as needed.
|Current Store Hours|
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 4:00pm
Compensation: We're proud to offer a fair, competitive, and equitable process to determining your salary that is based on your skills, knowledge, experience, and internal equity. You can rest assured that we will present you our best offer. In addition, you will be eligible for a monthly incentive program and a $250 bonus upon successful completion of the probation period.
- Medical benefits (Health, Dental and Life Insurances)
- Bonus & Incentive Structure
- Team-Building Sessions
- RSP Matching Contribution Plan
- Employee Discount
- Service Recognition Program
- Enhanced Vacation Plan and Sick/Personal Days
- Corporate Charitable Donation Program
- Employee Fitness Program
- Personal, Professional and Career Development Program
- Maternity Leave Top-Up Program
We’re actively seeking candidates for our Team Leader position, and keen to see your application. Candidates who believe they possess an equivalent combination of experience, training, and personal attributes are encouraged to apply. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our HR department at email@example.com.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered will be contacted.
Maritime Beauty Supply is an equal opportunity employer.
***Please note: To ensure all of your answers are captured on our assessment, please complete it on a laptop/computer, not on a cellphone, thank you***
Prince Edward Island, Canada