Welcome To Unleashed
Professional Pet Groomer
Sign on bonus!
Great opportunity! We are looking for a friendly Professional Pet Groomer to join our passionate team of pet lovers. Our full-time groomer will be retiring and we are looking for the perfect fit to work alongside her, learn about her clientele, and continue on giving long-time clients top-notch care!
If you have a passion for animals and their well-being, you've come to the right place!
At Unleashed, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional pet care, focusing on our core values of pet purposefulness, playfulness, and togetherness. We believe that caring for our furry guests is a collaborative effort, and we make sure to enjoy ourselves while providing top-notch care.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by like-minded animal lovers who are committed to ensuring the happiness and safety of dogs while their owners are away.
We're on the hunt for attentive, punctual, and totally pawsome individuals who have a genuine love for working with pets.
We value the commitment and dedication of our team members and recognize their potential. We offer clear career paths for those who demonstrate their passion and excellence in animal care. So, if you're ready to wag your way into an incredible career, unleash your passion and apply today!
Pet groomer responsibilities:
- Dematting and detangling hair as needed.
- Bathing, conditioning and drying pets of various temperaments and sizes.
- Filing/ trimming nails, brushing teeth and ear cleaning.
- Styling and haircuts according to industry standards and pet owner’s directions.
- Identifying possible health concerns regarding skin, ears, and oral hygiene of pets, and communicating it to the pet owner.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Ensuring a safe grooming process and work environment.
- Educating customers and recommending suitable products.
- Our current groomer specializes in dogs with behavioral issues. We would love to find that special groomer that will work with dogs that need extra time and patience.
Pet groomer requirements:
- Proven professional grooming experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, or 4 weekdays and one day per weekend.
- Treat all animals with compassion.
- Physical ability to perform grooming services as needed.
Pay: 50% commission, plus tips with a $500 sign-on bonus!
Perks of being a full-time team member with us:
Discounts on services such as daycare and boardingPosition Details Apply