Welcome To Pet Play House
Dog Daycare and Boarding Attendant
If you have a passion for animals and their well-being, you've come to the right place!
We are currently looking for dedicated individuals to join our team as Kennel Technicians. At Pet Play House, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional pet care.
We're on the hunt for attentive, punctual, and totally pawsome individuals who have a genuine love for working with pets.
We value the commitment and dedication of our team members and recognize their potential. We offer clear career paths for those who demonstrate their passion and excellence in animal care. So, if you're ready to wag your way into an incredible career, unleash your passion and apply today
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure each pet is treated with respect and dignity, and has a safe and fun boarding experience
- Willing to learn animal behavior to ensure their safety
- Ensure kennels and play areas are clean and pleasant to be in
- Cheerful, friendly, positive team-oriented attitude
- Clean all equipment, toys, dishes, suites, floors, etc. Cleaning is a big part of what we do.
- Use common sense to solve problems as it relates to dogs in our care.
- Understand or learn about canine body language and how to make the dogs comfortable in meeting you and having you lead them into our facility.
- We love to have fun and take our job of caring for people’s pets seriously. Safety and security are a priority while enjoying all we do. We are a team and communication is key in keeping the operations going.
- This is a physically demanding job. We ask that you be able to safely lift 50 pounds, have hand-eye coordination, and are comfortable in environments where dogs sometimes jump on you.
- Must have basic customer service skills and be able to follow our safety protocols.
- Must love dogs. We have a lot of them!
Base Salary: $14.50Position Details Apply
Experienced Professional Dog Groomer
Great opportunity! We are looking for a friendly Dog groomer to join our passionate team of pet lovers.
There's no better place to continue, an exciting and fulfilling career in pet grooming more than with us where the benefits, work environment, and opportunities are amazing! Explore all the ways you can grow your grooming career with us.
Pet groomer responsibilities:
- Dematting and detangling hair as needed.
- Bathing, conditioning and drying pets of various temperaments and sizes.
- Filing/ trimming nails, brushing teeth and ear cleaning.
- Styling and haircuts according to industry standards and pet owner’s directions.
- Identifying health concerns regarding a pet's skin, ears, oral hygiene and communicating it to the pet owner.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Ensuring a safe grooming process and work environment.
- Educating customers and recommending suitable products.
Pet groomer requirements:
- Proven professional Dog grooming experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Flexible schedule.
- Treat all animals with compassion.
- Physical ability to perform grooming services as needed.
Shifts for this position are flexible. Can be part-time or full-time.
Pay is 50% commission plus tips
Perks of being a full-time team member with us:
Discounts on services such as daycare and boardingPosition Details Apply