Welcome To My Three Dogs W Coleman
Customer Service Representative/ Front Desk
If you have a passion for animals and their well-being, you've come to the right place!
We are currently looking for dedicated individuals to join our Front Desk Team. At My Three Dogs, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional pet care, focusing on our core values of pet purposefulness, playfulness, and togetherness. We believe that caring for our furry guests is a collaborative effort, and we make sure to enjoy ourselves while providing top-notch care.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by like-minded animal lovers who are committed to ensuring the happiness and safety of dogs while their owners are away.
We're on the hunt for attentive, punctual, and totally pawsome individuals who have a genuine love for working with pets.
We value the commitment and dedication of our team members and recognize their potential. We offer clear career paths for those who demonstrate their passion and excellence in animal care. So, if you're ready to wag your way into an incredible career, unleash your passion and apply today!
Here's what you will be doing:
- Provide world-class service to all our customers, human and pet alike
- Have a thorough knowledge of each of our products/services
- Promote sales in the form of packages, retails items, baths/grooming, next reservation, etc.
- Have exceptional communication and listening skills- know how to defuse a situation and communicated effectively via in person, over the phone, and email
- Be willing to help keep the lobby clean- this could include cleaning up after a pet has an accident
- Ensure that all clients have a positive experience as you are often perceived as the "face" of our pet resort
- Have a positive attitude, the ability to handle multiple challenges at once, and ability to learn quickly
- This position is very fast paced. You must be an excellent multi-tasker! Example: there are 80 dogs leaving in a 2-hour period. You must check them out, call for them, and collect payment all while answering the phone and responding to emails/inquiries
- Must love people and dogs!
If this sounds interesting, please apply today! We would love to speak with you!
Pay: $15 per hour
Perks of being a full-time team member:
Discounts on resort servicesPosition Details Apply
Kennel Attendant/Doggie Daycare/Kennel Tech
My Three Dogs on Coleman Blvd. in Mount Pleasant is looking for a full or part time kennel technician to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a playgroup of dogs and managing their behavior and playtime as your primary focus.
- Learning animal behavior in order to provide a safe environment, including studying canine body language and learning how to make dogs comfortable in a kennel and playgroup environment.
- Managing the cleanliness of our kennels and play areas and maintaining the highest possible cleaning standards. Cleaning toys, washing dishes, mopping floors, vacuuming hair, and taking care of unpleasant doggy messes are critical aspects of the job!
- Use common sense to solve problems as it relates to dogs in our care.
- Work with initiative to take on an array of tasks in our center.
- Communicating effectively with other team members—working at a doggie daycare is fun, but only if everyone is on the same page!
- Physical activity—must be able to safely lift 50 lbs, work on your feet for multiple hours at a time, and get around in all types of weather. This is a physically demanding role.
- Must have basic customer service skills and be able to follow our safety protocols.
- Must love dogs. We have a lot of them!
If you’re the right candidate, please let us know as we want you on our team! Benefits of joining us at My Three Dogs include paid time off, health benefits, and discounted daycare and boarding for your own dog.
Base Salary: $15.00Position Details Apply